Valencia, California– Lavi Industries, an industry leader in crowd control and public guidance solutions, today announced the addition of a new “Solution Showcase” section to its corporate website, www.lavi.com. Showcasing the latest crowd control, queue management and in-line merchandising technologies, the “Solution Showcase” will supply retail and commercial facility managers, store planners, marketing executives, and business owners with the latest news on crowd control solutions for airports, retail stores, hospitality, entertainment venues, convention centers, financial institutions and government installations.
“Our new ‘Solution Showcase’ is a ‘news-centric’ online resource for today’s retail or commercial facility manager,” said Perry Kuklin, Director of Marketing and New Business Development, Lavi Industries. “Featuring videos and in-depth articles profiling the latest crowd control technologies and systems, the “Showcase” will be an invaluable resource for detailed information on current public guidance and queue management solutions.
“Linked to the new ‘Solution Showcase’, a new ‘Industry News’ section will provide a ‘quick read’ of current crowd control and queue management news across industries,” continued Mr. Kuklin. “Both the ‘Solution Showcase’ and ‘Industry News’ sections will be updated regularly to provide our visitors with the very latest on crowd control, queue management and in-line merchandising technologies and products.”
Lavi Industries' "Solution Showcase" (Media Points)
- “Solution Showcase” to be launched by Lavi Industries at www.Lavi.com, on March 25.
- Features the latest crowd control and queue management technologies and systems.
- Provides videos and in-depth articles on current Public Guidance solutions.
- Includes a quick-read “Industry News” section for summation of news on crowd control and queue management across industry
- See the Lavi “Solution Showcase” at