Valencia, California – Lavi Industries, a leader in crowd control and public guidance solutions, today announced an impactful new signage option to its NeXtrac In-Line Merchandising System. Connecting seamlessly to the company’s popular Beltrac® 3000 stanchions, Lavi’s new NeXtrac Curved Sign Panels provide a sleek, eye-popping signage option for in-line merchandising and messaging applications.
“Over the past several years, our NeXtrac In-Line Merchandising System has been well received by retail stores across the US,” said Perry Kuklin, Director of Marketing and New Business Development, Lavi Industries. “With the introduction of the new Curved Sign Panels, NeXtrac now offers even more ways to energize impulse sales and in-store messaging.
“Designed to carry a small footprint, our NeXtrac’s In-Line Merchandising System is engineered to maximize retail sales per square foot—specifically to leverage impulse sales at check-out,” continued Mr. Kuklin. “The addition of Curved Sign Panels to the NeXtrac line carries forward this philosophy — enabling impactful in-line signage without requiring additional floor space.”
NeXtrac Curved Sign Panels (Media Points)
- New NeXtrac Curved Sign Panels attach seamlessly to Lavi’s Beltrac 3000 stanchions, enabling impactful in-line signage
- Curved Sign Panels require no additional retail floor space
- Available in 6” or 8.5” widths and 4 lengths: 12”, 18”, 24”, 32”
- Custom lengths available
- Curved Sign Panel Media: paper signage, top loaded
- Curved Sign Panel finishes: Satin Aluminum (Camera)
- To be featured at GlobalShop 2011, March 28-30, in the Las Vegas Sands Expo and Convention Center, booth # 4610.