Our Hand Sanitizing Solutions exceed the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendation that in addition to regular hand washing, an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing more than 60% alcohol content is effective in killing Type A viruses such as Ebola and H1N1 Swine Flu.
Our Alcohol Content:
CITRUS & NORO Solutions:
Contain 63% ethyl alcohol, a carbon-based, environmentally-friendly solution.
Contains 70% isopropyl alcohol, a medical-grade solution with a broad killing spectrum. Certified for pre-surgical uses.
- The portable Lavi Hand Sanitizing Station provides the perfect solution where soap and water are not readily available.
- Evaporates right in your hands leaving a pleasant, soft feeling, yet killing 99.9% of germs on contact!
- The “no-touch” dispenser delivers 1,500 washings at a cost of less than $0.015 per use.*
- Maintenance-free dispenser operates with gravity so there are no moving parts to break (requires 4 D alkaline batteries).
- Includes drip tray, fits on any Beltrac® 3000 post.
- Choice of three sanitizing solutions, each highly-effective against various microorganisms including Type A viruses such as Ebola and the H1N1 Swine Flu.