Valencia, California – Lavi Industries, a national leader in crowd control solutions and customer flow management, today announced a cloud-based virtual customer queuing solution. Available as a Software as a Service (SaaS), the new QtracVR® Electronic Queuing system creates and manages virtual service queues—freeing customers from tedious lines, reducing wait times, streamlining service efficiency and increasing impulse retail sales. See the “cloud-based” virtual queuing system later this month at GlobalShop 2012, February 29th through March 2nd, in the Las Vegas Sands Expo and Convention Center, booth # 4825.
“Our QtracVR Queuing software eliminates retail store checkout and service lines, replacing them with a notification system that enhances the customer’s shopping experience,” said Steve Covate, VP of Sales and Marketing, Lavi Industries. “Freeing the retail customer from the tedium and frustration of long lines, QtracVR provides an extended shopping experience that boosts customer satisfaction while simultaneously increasing retail impulse sales.”
“Available as a cloud-based SaaS application, QtracVR is a fully scalable browser-based application,” continued Mr. Covate. “It can be deployed rapidly to manage customer queuing in a single store or an entire region of stores--all without the traditional IT costs of installing and maintaining complex software applications. QtracVR may also be the industry’s most cost-effective retail queuing solution. Accessed from anywhere with an Internet browser, QtracVR integrates existing IT assets with its proprietary customer registrations kiosks, ticket printers, LCD media displays and service agent computers.”
- Manages store traffic without customer lines
- Enhances customers’ in-store experience
- Reduces customer frustration and wait times
- Increases retail store impulse sales
- Increases potential for branding and messaging
- Boosts service efficiency
- Allows queue management from any Internet connection
- Requires minimal IT installation and support
- Available as a native cloud-based SaaS application hosted by Lavi Industries, as a hosted Network application, or as a stand-alone application.
- Scalable with unlimited service/station agents, services/queues, stores, sectors and regions
- Customizable customer registration screens
- Optional kiosk graphics reinforce branding at registration point.
- Customizable tickets and LCD display show estimated wait times and offer promotional opportunities.
- Optional customer notification via SMS text messaging.
- Call by priority feature allows escalation of service
- Optional wireless touchpad remotes free station agents to interact with customers on the floor
- Media Suite allows easy access for uploading media locally or from a central location anywhere on the network.
- Multi-language capabilities.
- Robust Reporting Suite provides real-time statistics.
About Lavi Industries
Based in Valencia, California, Lavi Industries is the premier provider of public guidance and crowd control solutions in North America. Leveraging its portfolio of world-class brands – Beltrac® stanchions, Directrac® signage systems, Qtrac® electronic queuing systems, and NeXtrac® in-line merchandising systems – Lavi has helped the world’s leading companies effectively guide people in, through, and out of their facilities. More information is available at http://www.lavi.com.
Director of Marketing
Lavi Industries Inc.